maandag 17 augustus 2009

Long time no see! Arao City!

Hi everyone! I am going to do this fast, cause were are going to eat dinner soon. Tama was awesome! We had a lot of fun, watching shooting stars at night on the mountains near Mount Fuji (I saw 7 falling stars!), ate pachipachi icecream, played Supersmash, celebrated my B day again (but now in Tama!), played guitar with my hostmom, played with my hostbrothers and much more! It was awesome! I also had to say goodbye to a lot of WCI members who were leaving the program. I really had and have a hard time. I miss everyone so much. But the third session started just now. I left Tama City and Tokyo behind with the Shinkansen (superduper bullet train, jeej) and are now in Arao City, the city were WCI was born, Hiro-san's hometown. So I am really tired right now. Going to update soon! Today was Arigatou Evento practice, visit of the mayor of Arao and group picture. My new host family consist out of Hiroshi-san (dad), Hiromi-san (mom) and Tomo (brother, 7 years old). And Raymon is my roommate, so we run every morning! I ran like 6 kilometers today, IN THE MORNING! I KNOW!

No more words. Only pictures. Sorry!

OW AND MOVIES!

YEAH!


The staff of WCI Japan; fltr: Berthalina (Mexico), Jake (Texas), Gaby (Mexico), Hideto (Japan) and Hiro (Japan). Leaving Toride City


Me, Berthalina, Desiree (Hong Kong) and my little hostbrother Rikku


With my Tama City host family I went to the mountains during my break. Beautiful nature


The second mountain, in the middle, is the famous mount Fuji!




Ryuusuke, after eating ramen

Ryuusuke and Noritaka. I love these guys!
Okaasan practicing on her pink mini guitar. I played on that guitar as well, because it is the only guitar I have found in Japan...

A beautiful picture of me in the Shinkansen to the third session; Arao City!

Ray and Liz... so sweet

Just Ray, not so sweet.


Even joyful Zuxin was knocked out... So I tried to entertain myself with taking pictures of others and stuff

Arrived at Arao City, Ray and I met our host family: Hiroshi-san, Hiromi-san and little Tomo

Our first diner together, yesterday

This is World Campus International in a nutshell... Hard to explain, awesome to experience!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten