vrijdag 31 juli 2009

Today was Arigatou Evento of Mitoshi!!

Okay vanaf nu ga ik het anders doen. Ik ga vanaf nu in het Engels typen, omdat ik hier verzoeken heb van vrienden en host-families die mijn blog willen bijhouden. Dus mijn excuses voor het ongemak. Mocht ik grammaticale of andere fouten in mijn blog maken qua Engels, neem het mij niet kwalijk. Ik studeer Japans.

Well, hello everybody! My previous blogs were in Dutch and I do not have that much time here during the program, so translating all my blogs into English will be a no no. I am sorry. But please do enjoy my photos. From now on I shall try to write everything in English. I may use Dutch and Japanese words and phrases. If that will occur, sorry for that. Enough introduction for now, let us talk today.

Today was a tiring day. We practiced a lot for the Arigatou Evento. As I posted in the previous blog, yesterday was an emotional day for me. So, this morning I was still a little bit depressed. But after hanging out with my friends of WCI, my day was getting better and better. We had so much fun today. I did not annoy Zuxin today that much... Today was Meghan`s bad day >:)
Anyway, we practiced a lot. And I think the Arigatou Evento was a succes! Everybody was full of energy and did their best. It was so cool! To bad there were some technical difficulties, that can happen as well. But hey, we stayed cool and just performed. That was awesome!

Todays Soran Bushi was the highlight of the show for me. With all the yelling (HAI!) added, it sounded and felt better than before.

This day was also emotional, but in a positive way. I feel like the group is more intimate, now we pulled off a great show together. So I have the same feeling as in the first program: I have friends from all over the world. That is a awesome feeling.

This is my last day as a 20 year young boy. In 2 hours, I am a 21 year old man! I want to be with my friends and family in Holland, but that seem a little bit impossible since I am on the other side of the world. I wonder what tomorrow brings me. In anyway, it will be a birthday unlike the ones I have had. With that said, I will head to my o so comfortable futon to get some rest. Today was so tiring. So good night everyone!

Ow, here are some pictures of my friends made before and after the Arigatou Evento!


SMAP! All the boys! From left to right: Kevin (USA), Raymon (USA), Chong (China), Shin (Korea)


I am glad they did not drop me!


Me and Meghan (USA)


Me and all the ladies! Fltr upper row: Zuxin (China), Meghan (USA), Maria (Denmark), ?, Liz (Canada), Arum (Indonesia), Synnove (Norway), Adriana (Italy)
Fltr, lower row: Saki (Japan), Nozomi (Japan again), Yuki (again, Japan), Chihiro (ehm, Japan) and Desiree (Hongkong!)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oi!Ash,
    yatto...kunnen wij jou ook mailen!Leuk hoe je schrijft.Wij hebben dat GEVOEL we zijn LIVE bij je!"Oji" ligt op de grond en ik lees voor, tot vandaag ,nu is het andersom(you no my englisch is BAD)We lachen samen,zijn verdrietig en kunnen lang over jou "erlebnissen" diskutieren(ja mein Deutsch ist viel besser).Leuke fotos, heb je je HAARE GESCHNITTEN!WOW!(blau legalie.. of zo iets?!) nu is het 00:01 01.08.2009 dus...omedeto gozaimasu !!!!!!!!! Wir sind ganz Stolz auf dich! Liebe dich!
    Dewa mata xxx
    Radha oba und Michi oji.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ashwin-san! :P
    Omedetou gozaimasu! Officially all grown up now.. Mja, I'll believe that when I see it als je weer terug in Nederland bent ;D :P

    Foto's zijn awesome!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen